Creating a new Gmail account is not as difficult as people think it is, so in this article, I will tell you how to create a Gmail account.
How to Create a Gmail Account:
- Visit Google to create a Gmail.
- Enter your first and last name in the Name section
- Type your desired username under Choose your username.
Note: Your Gmail email address will be your username followed by “@gmail.com.” If your Gmail username is “Canada” for example, your Gmail address is “email@example.com.”
- Enter a password for your Gmail account under both Create a password and Confirm your password. Pick an email password that is difficult to guess but should be a password you can easily remember.
- Click Next.
- Put in your mobile phone number and an alternate email address for verification of account and authorization. Google uses this information to protect your privacy and to allow you to recover your password in case you forget it.
- Enter your date of birth and gender in the fields provided.
- Click Next
- You are asked to verify your phone number. You can skip this step if you prefer.
- Read and the Privacy and Terms and then click I Agree to continue.
Note: You have to agree to the privacy and terms, unless you won’t be able to create a Gmail account.
Boom! You are done. Once you click I Agree you will be redirected to the My Account page for the email address you just created. From there, you can sign into your account, manage your personal information, and set your account preferences.
Thanks for taking out your valued time to read this blog post. You can take a stroll around this blog, you will sure see more interesting topics.
Spread the word today and tell your friends about Ainefield.com by sharing these article. You might be helping someone out there.
How to Create a Gmail Account