If you don’t know how to download music from Spotify, it can be difficult but worry less because I am here to teach you how to quickly and simply download and save your music from Spotify, which is available to Spotify Premium customers.
How to download music from Spotify: Download Spotify and get Spotify Premium
If you don’t have the Spotify App, you can download it for free from their website. If you are an Android Smartphone user, you can get it from the Google Play Store and on iOS device, download from Apple Store
Note: You can rightly download music from Spotify only when you subscribe to Spotify Premium. This costs £9.99 subscription charge per month after a free 30 days trial.
How to download music from Spotify: Listen offline on desktop
- On your Mac or PC, Log into your account and go to your playlists or library.
- Simply find some songs you like and right-click on them to add them to your library or playlist.
- Go to your library or playlist and you will see a toggle to listen to the songs offline: ‘Available Offline’.
- Once you toggle the option, those songs will become available offline and will also be downloaded so you can listen to them whenever you want.
How to download music from Spotify: Listen offline on iOS and Android
- Download the Spotify App.
- Open the App and go to a song you like or an album and you’ll see the ‘Download’ toggle at the top of the playlist. Select the option to download your songs.
Note: You will need an internet connection and a Spotify Premium for this service. This is better done over a Wi-Fi connection since it can consume a lot of data.
- After downloading the songs you wish to listen to offline, you can activate Offline mode by navigating to your settings, which is found on the left-hand menu.
- Toggle ‘Offline’ at the top of the settings menu and you will be able to listen to your songs offline. That means you don’t need internet connectivity.
Thanks for taking out your valued time to read this blog post. You can take a stroll around this blog, you will sure see more interesting topics.
Spread the word today and tell your friends about Ainefield.com by sharing these article. You might be helping someone out there.